The most requested new Dump Truck Online Storage feature is the ability to upload folders while maintaining sub-folders and the original file structure.
Golden Frog listened to your feedback! Today, we are excited to announce that Golden Frog has added a new Java based file uploader to allow users to upload folders to Dump Truck! Uploaded folders will maintain the same subfolder and internal file structure after being uploaded to Dump Truck.
The upload progress bar has also been updated to provide more information about pending
uploads in the queue. Try out these new features and let Dump Truck do the work for you!
Dump Truck web interface new features:
Upload button supports folders and subfolder uploads
- Upload folders, including sub folders, with a single click! *Java required*
- Available for every browser and operating system.
Drag and Drop folder and subfolder uploads (Windows only)
- Upload folders, including subfolders, by dragging folders from your desktop to your browser. *Java required*
- Some browsers are not supported, so please review our upload compatibility chart »
Improved Upload Queue
- New upload notification badge in the menu bar.
- Easy access to the upload queue by clicking the upload button.
Dump Truck is included free with your Giganews membership so login today and start uploading your folders! If you’re not already a Giganews member, we invite you to sign up now.
To stay up to date on new features for Dump Truck online storage for Giganews members, please subscribe to the Giganews blog and follow Giganews on Giganews Facebook, Giganews Twitter, and Giganews Google+.