We’re happy to say you’ll be able to catch us at SXSW in Austin, TX this year via Golden Frog’s 3rd annual “Take Back Your Internet” panel discussion and networking party. It’s Monday, March 16 at 6pm and the fun goes late into the night. Stop by and talk net neutrality and the open internet, enjoy free drinks and music, and meet some great folks who care about the same things you do. The event is free and no badge is needed, but it will sell out, so be sure to RSVP early.
Panel Topic: Is Net Neutrality Really Open Internet?
- Marvin Ammori, Ammori Group
- Chip Pickering, CEO of Comptel
- Edward Henigin, CTO of Data Foundry
- Gigi Sohn, Special Council for External Affairs, FCC
- James Waterworth, Vice President of CCIA Europe.
We hope you’re as excited about it as we are. Learn more and RSVP here!
WHEN: Monday, March 16, 6pm -12am
WHERE: The Palm Door, 508 East 6th Street, Austin, TX
6pm-7pm: Doors Open and Networking
7pm-830pm: Expert Panel on Open Internet
830pm-12am: Music, Party, Networking